White teenager left unconscious after assault

July 17, 2010

Bedfordshire Police are appealing for witness to an attack which left a 15-year-old boy unconscious on Saturday, July 3.

The attack happened at 10.50pm in Church Lane, Bedford near the junction with Needwood Road. The offenders also attempted to rob the young man.

The young victim and his girlfriend were sitting on the ground outside a house in Church Lane by the junction with Needwood Road when two young black men and two white girls approached them and stood in front of them.

One of the males asked for a cigarette but neither the young man nor his girlfriend had one. One of the men then took a mobile phone out of the young girl’s hand, looked at it and threw it back into her lap. One of the young females then asked them if they had any money. When the victim said no they were called liars by one of the men and a girl.

One of the men then walked behind the victim and put his hand into the victim’s right-hand jacket pocket, which was empty, then reached into the victims right-hand rear jeans pocket, which had his mobile phone in it.

The victim pushed the offender’s hand away and stood up. He was then struck to the side of his face and fell onto the ground and lost consciousness for a few seconds. All four offenders then ran off in the direction of Putnoe Lane.

The four young attackers are all described as between 16-18 years old. One black male was “porky” but of muscular build, both were wearing dark clothing.

One of the young girls had blonde hair and the other was skinny with brown hair, both were wearing jeans and shirts.

Detective Matt Clark said: “This was a callous and unprovoked attack which knocked the young man unconscious and could have left him seriously injured. The motive was clearly robbery and these four young people could easily strike again.

“I am are looking for anyone who might have seen this group of four young people,two young black males and two white girls, in the Church Lane, Needham Road area around 10.50pm on Saturday.

“If they recognise them from the description please get in touch before someone else is seriously hurt.”

Anyone with information can contact DC Matt Clark on 01234 271212, or text to 07786 200011 or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

National Front 2010


Polish Rapist Jailed

July 3, 2010

A violent sex attacker pursued his victim from Poland to England, traced her to her new Northampton home where she was beaten up and raped in the presence of a young child before being stabbed with a pair of scissors.

Krystian Kepinski, aged 26, was serving a prison sentence in his native Poland when his victim took the opportunity to flee to England. But he managed to trace her to Northampton where he subjected her to a violent assault and then raped her.

Northampton Crown Court heard the victim’s young children had been in the property at the time, and one of them was asleep in the same room when Kepinski attacked her.

She was punched and kicked in the head up to 20 times, raped and then stabbed in the leg with a pair of nail scissors.

He was jailed for seven years at Northampton Crown Court having been convicted by a jury last month. It was the second trial he had faced as a jury failed to reach verdicts after an initial trial in February.

His victim, who cannot be named, had known Kepinski in Poland but fled to the UK while he was serving a three-year prison sentence for drug dealing, robbery, assault and extortion. But he was able to trace her and launched the violent attack on June 20 last year.

Kepinski, who served a year in prison on remand, was jailed for seven years, will be on the sex offenders’ register for life and will be deported back to Poland upon his release, although he would be free to re-enter the UK as an EU national !!.

National Front 2010


Cyclist seriously hurt after robbery

June 15, 2010

Police are appealing for witnesses following a robbery in Cambridge in the early hours of this morning (Friday).

At around 2.45am a man was cycling along Northampton Street when he was knocked off his bike. The robber stole his mobile phone and wallet and rode off on the victim’s bike towards Queen’s Road.

The victim suffered serious but not life threatening injuries in the attack and was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital for treatment. The offender is described as black, in his mid 20s, 6ft with a large afro hairstyle. He was wearing dark clothing.

Det Sgt John Yore, investigating, said: “We would like to hear from anyone who saw the attack or anything suspicious in the area. “We would also like to hear from anyone who recognises the description of the offender.”

Anyone with information should contact Det Sgt John Yore at Parkside Police Station on 0345 456 4564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

National Front 2010


Coventry builders told to remove England flag “as it might upset people”

June 14, 2010

kier group

Within 20 minutes an England flag going up, a company manager told contractors to take it down.

The furious workers contacted the local paper, with one of them saying: “We want to get behind the lads. There are flags everywhere and we just want to show our support.

“There are Polish lads and Lithuanian lads on site and they don’t mind – there’s been loads of really good banter between everyone.

“The flag lasted about 20 minutes. We were told to take it down because they said it would offend the community.

“It’s just a bit of fun.”

A spokesman for the Kier Group said: “In this instance an operative was asked to remove an England flag from the scaffolding for health & safety reasons.

“There is no directive from Kier that states that England flags should not be displayed on site during the World Cup and the team at Sidney Stringer Academy are currently looking for a safer location to display the flag.”

And just what community was our national flag supposed to be offending? No prizes for guessing!

National Front 2010


The whole is equal to the sum of it’s parts

June 7, 2010

We need you to send us your own local news stories and details of your local NF activities, including photos and links for publication here at the East Midlands National Front web site.

We need to reach as many people as possible, and one of the ways we can do this is by drawing them to this website by offering them the information they seek, information supressed by the main stream media. By doing so we can help our region and thereby the party grow in strength. We can all contribute. You are the eyes and ears of the movement.

Contact us today at daventrynf@yahoo.co.uk

National Front 2010


Armed robbers strike AGAIN in Daventry !!

June 7, 2010

Robbers strike again at Daventry Co-op

07 June 2010

ANOTHER robbery has taken place at a Co-Op in Daventry this morning (Monday). Two males, believed to be aged between 16 and 18, entered the store in Westerburg Square at 7.45am wearing t-shirts around their faces or possibly cycling masks.

Police have now revealed more details about the robbery. They say that three members of staff were tied up with cable ties and that the robbers took a substantial amount of cash. No members of staff were hurt.

Police have now said they are linking this attack to a similar incident at the same shop on April 26. The April robbery was at the time linked by police to a robbery at the Ford Sport and Social Club.

Detective Sergeant Gan Thayanithy, who is leading the investigation, said: “We are still at the stage of gathering together a full picture of this morning’s events.

“We are very grateful to those members of the public who contacted us with good early information about this incident. Many thanks for that, it has proved to be of considerable benefit to the investigation.”

Anyone with information about the incident should call police on 03000 111 222 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

National Front 2010


Masked gang strikes twice in Daventry

May 4, 2010

MASKED robbers are on the run after two raids in Daventry in the space of a fortnight.

Police are linking a robbery at Ford Sports and Social Club earlier this month with another at the Co-operative food store in Westerburg Square this week. On both occasions a three-man gang tied up their victims before escaping with cash. Northamptonshire Police failed to alert the public after the first raid on April 12, and 14 days later the robbers struck again.

Ford Sports and Social Club manager Graham Taylor was the gang’s first victim. He was locking up at the club in Royal Oak Way North at 11pm when the men burst through the fire exit with a steel pole. The robbers, all with covered faces, used football scarves to tie up Mr Taylor before demanding he hand over the keys to the safe. They eventually escaped with £640.

Mr Taylor, 64, said: “It was horrendous. One of them burst in with a steel bar. He didn’t try to hit me but the other two grabbed me and wrestled me to the floor. They took me to the safe and kept shouting ‘where are the keys’. By that time I was just completely traumatised. They tied me up and put me in the kitchen, I could only see their eyes and mouths because they were all wearing masks.”

Mr Taylor, from Weedon, eventually wriggled free and called the police. The father-of-three added: “It’s been pretty traumatic, it wrecks you. I haven’t been able to sleep but I’m gradually getting over it.” At 7am on Monday the robbers struck again, this time tying up a female member of staff and the manager at the Co-operative store before ordering them to hand over cash. They escaped through a back door and headed off in the direction of Ruskin Way.

A spokesman for Midcounties Co-operative said: “Our colleagues were shaken but unhurt and have been offered appropriate support.” Northamptonshire Police declined to comment on why the public wasn’t alerted after the first robbery, but they are now appealing for witnesses to the two incidents.

All of the men are described as around 5ft 10in. One is said to be of mixed race, slim build and wearing a dark blue hoody and tracksuit bottoms. The other two are described as black and between 20 and 25 years old. One was wearing dark blue baggy jeans and the other wore dark tracksuit bottoms.

Anyone with information should call 03000 111222 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.

National Front 2010


National Front St Georges day march Kingstanding 2010

April 25, 2010

A hot sunny day on Saturday April 24th saw over 70 National Front members with activists and supporters totalling over 150 people take to the streets of Kingstanding to celebrate St Georges day to the applause and cheers of the locals and a fanfare of horns from passing motorists. The event saw members and activists from all over England. from as far afield as Devon and Yorkshire, Worcestershire and Newcastle assembled for the event and to commemorate the life of activist Jason Spence who was murdered in the Kingstanding area of Birmingham.

West Midlands police made the decision to allow the NF to steward the event ourselves and, for the entire two and a half mile route, the only police presence was three officers in an unmarked vehicle at a discrete distance. A wreath was laid at the spot at which Jason was killed and a respectful silence observed, after which the march continued on its way back towards the starting point. Local candidate Keith Axon said a few words about our struggle during a short rally.

No opposition to the NF presence was encountered during the day and there was a very encouraging response from local people. Car drivers honked their horns in support and residents of all ages came out of their houses to applaud the National Front march and wave flags. After the march, NF members handed out leaflets for forty minutes or so with no opposition.

Once the day’s political events had been concluded, the marchers retired to a local pub. The Inspector in charge of policing the event came in and congratulated them on their good behaviour and effective organisation which had ensured a smooth-running and trouble-free afternoon.

Thanks must go to all those who helped to make the day a success, in particular NF West Midlands Regional Organiser Tich, who arranged the march with the police, and North East organiser Biggsy, who was responsible for stewarding it. We hope that the positive reaction from Kingstanding residents is reflected in support for Tich who is standing for both Parliament and the Birmingham City Council in the area on May 6th and Keith Axon who is also standing for the City Council.

National Front 2010


Man jailed for Northampton triple rape attack

April 13, 2010

Update to the story we featured February 28th.

A man who posed as a good samaritan to a woman outside a Northampton nightclub before abducting and raping her three times has been jailed indefinitely.

Nhalnhoa Monyai told his victim he would help her get home, Northampton Crown Court was told. Instead he drove her to a secluded spot, kept her prisoner and raped her.

Monyai, 30, of Perry Street, previously admitted false imprisonment and three rapes and was jailed for a minimum of four years. His indeterminate imprisonment for public protection (IPP) means he cannot be released until the Parole Board is satisfied he no longer poses a risk.

The court heard he had approached the 22-year-old woman who had become separated from friends in the early hours of 20 February following a night out at NBS nightclub in Bridge Street.

Monyai drove her to a secluded location in Delapre and kept her prisoner for two hours, the court was told. Jamie De Burgos, prosecuting, said the woman’s friends overheard her ordeal on her mobile phone when she tried to ring them.

Monyai grabbed her around the throat and said ‘do not run or shout out or I will kill you’, added Mr De Burgos. The victim pretended to be unconsciousness and to have heart problems, but Monyai continued with the attack.

The court heard he finally let her go in Northampton town centre, where she was found by members of the public. Judge Ian Alexander QC said Monyai described Monyai as “predatory”.

He added: “There is only one piece of mitigation and that is your guilty pleas which have meant that this very unfortunate young woman did not have the indignity or upset of having to give evidence.”

The Independent Police Complaints Commission is investigating the conduct of officers shortly before the incident took place. The IPCC said CCTV footage showed people near the club apparently raising concerns for the woman’s welfare to police officers.

Notwithstanding the fact that under a National Front government, this animal would not have been in the country to begin with, he would most definitely have hanged for such a vile crime.

National Front 2010


National Front day of action in Derby

March 1, 2010

Saturday the 27th of Feb saw a day of action in Derby, 10 Derby National Front members turned up to hand out well over 2000 leaflets and 80 Britain first’s. They also signed up 2 new members.

The National Front were very well recieved and hope that they can turn some new enquiries into members. A very good day was had by all and hopefully this will be a regular day in the Derby NF’s calender.

National Front 2010